Creative Format & Dimensions
Creatives must be submitted in "gif" or "jpg" format in three sizes:
- Large Banners: In pixels - 120 (w) x 450 (h) maximum 20k file size
- Large Banners: In pixels - 468 (w) x 60 (h) maximum 15k file size
- Small Banners: In pixels - 120 (w) x 120 (h) maximum 15k file size
- Small Banners: In pixels - 120 (w) x 60 (h) maximum 7k file size
Layover.com reserves the right to modify banner sizes at any time for any reason.
Banners and Half-Banners can be submitted as attachments via e-mail to email@example.com. New creatives must be sent 5 business days prior to run start. Any changes or revisions from that point on require 2 full business days' notice.
If you would like the layover.com production team to pick up the creative from your site, please send specific instructions and URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some rich media formats accepted. Animated banners must adhere to the same memory restrictions as non-animated creatives.
For Each Creative Submitted Please Include The Following Information:
- Name of creative (please indicate the name of the advertiser as well as the size of the creative, (e.g., xyzlg.gif, xyzsm.gif).
- Run start date, run stop date.
- Any specific rotation instructions.
- Alt. text (the text that should appear in place of the banner on text-only browsers).
- Connecting URL (after clicking on the creative, the URL to which a user will be redirected, ex: http://www.layover.com).
In order for layover.com to put your creatives into production, all of the above information must be provided.