- The interlock system for the brake and accelerator on a transit coach may be used . . .
- If your bus is disabled, the bus, with riders aboard, may be towed or pushed to a safe place only . . .
- You may sometimes haul small arms ammunition, emergency shipments of drugs, or hospital supplies on a bus. The total weight of all such hazardous materials must not be greater than ____ pounds.
- How many seats not securly fastened to the bus are usually allowed?
- It is the best to wear your seat belt . . .