Since you’re interested in trucking jobs at J. B. Hunt Transport, Layover provides you with an easy way to gather the information you need before signing on the dotted line. Read J. B. Hunt Transport’s complete profile below. Is this the right company for you? Check out other companies and search for more truck driving jobs. Return to Jobnet Main
- J.B. Hunt Transport, Services Inc.
- Company Driver, Company Driver Team, Owner Operator Household Goods, Owner Operator Flatbed, Owner Operator Van, Owner Operator Tanker, Owner Operator Reefer, Owner Operator, Company Driver Household Goods, Company Driver Flatbed, Company Driver Van, Company Driver Tanker, Company Driver Reefer, Owner Operator Team
- Send Email
- Company Drivers Click Here
- Owner Operators Click Here
- Headquarters: Lowell, AR
- Number of Terminals:
- Number of Trucks: 11000
- Number of Owner Operators: 185
- Type of Freight Hauled: General
- Operating Area: 48 States, Mexico and Canada
- Equipment Type: Van, Straight Truck, Flatbed, Reefer
- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Minimum Age: 21
- Type of Experience: 6 to 12 months depending on job.
Company Driver Compensation
- Starting Pay - No Experience: 31 CPM
- Pay - 1 Year Experience: 32 CPM
- Pay - 2 Years Experience: 32 CPM
- Pay - 3 Years Experience: 34 CPM
- Pay - 4 Years Experience: 34 CPM
- Pay - 5 Years Experience: 34 CPM
- Pay - 10 Years Experience: 34 CPM
Owner Operator Compensation
- Owner Operator Pay: Percentage & Mileage based plans.
- Pay Cycle/Periods: weekly
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Layover Pay: Yes
- Breakdown Pay: N/A
- Loading/Unloading Pay: N/A
- Tarp Pay: N/A
- N.Y.C. Pay: Yes
- Stop Off Pay: N/A
- Paid Lumpers: Yes
- Per Diem: Yes
- Medical Plan: Yes
- Waiting Period for Medical Benefits: 60 Days
- Dental Plan: Yes
- Vision Plan: Yes
- Retirement Plan: Yes
- Profit Sharing: Yes
- Bobtail Insurance (owner operators): N/A
- Worker's Comp. Insurance (owner operators): N/A
- Physical Damage Insurance (owner operators): N/A
- Sign On: Yes
- Safety: Yes
- Performance: Yes
- Fuel: Yes
- Longevity: No
- Recruiting: Yes
- Slip Seating: Yes
- 24x7 Dispatch: Yes
- Rider Program: Yes, Children & Spouses
- Pet Policy: Yes, Owner Operators
- Paid Orientation: Yes
- Orientation # of Days: 4
- Free Training: Yes
- Lease Purchase Available: Yes
- Home Time: Varies by type of Job
- Unloading Required: Yes
- If yes, specify:: Varies by type of Job
- Take Truck Home: N/A
Drive with Pride. Drive with Passion. Drive with J.B. Hunt.
Attention Class A Drivers:
Are you looking to further your professional career in truck driving with a company that offers great pay AND allows for a life at home? Look no further! J.B. Hunt is actively seeking professional and dependable Class A Drivers to join our growing team for the long-term. We do not want to offer you just another truck driving job, but a respectable and prosperous career in the transportation industry.
90% of our driving positions are local or regional, which allows our drivers to be home every week, if not every day. At J.B. Hunt we want our employeeâs to grow and succeed with us, while maintaining their personal lives and relationships. We value our driverâs and understand that home time with family and loved ones is just as important as pay. We want to help you find the perfect fit in J.B. Hunt, and with accounts all across the country, we are adaptable to the changes in your life, wherever they may lead you.
J.B. Hunt promotes health in our employees and offers comprehensive benefit options. Full time company drivers and their families are offered medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans at affordable premiums. All of our medical plans meet the Federal Healthcare Requirements! In addition to healthcare benefits, you will be offered life insurance, driverâs disability, driverâs legal plan, annual vacation and 401K with company match!
J.B. Hunt strives to provide our drivers with the most respected careers in the company. We honor dependability and dedication in our employees with the recognition and loyalty they deserve. With accounts across the country and openings for company drivers in our Dedicated, Final Mile, Intermodal and Truckload divisions, it will be easy to find you the career in J.B. Hunt you have been searching for. We also have opportunities for owner operators and a lease purchase program that allows drivers to buy their own trucks!
J.B. Hunt is not just another stop on your route to success. We are your destination.
Call 1-866-635-8605 to learn more about driving career opportunities near you, or get started by prequalifying online.