Since you’re interested in trucking jobs at TMC Transportation, Layover provides you with an easy way to gather the information you need before signing on the dotted line. Read TMC Transportation’s complete profile below. Is this the right company for you? Check out other companies and search for more truck driving jobs. Return to Jobnet Main
- Company Driver, Company Driver Van, Company Driver Flatbed, Student Training, Recent Graduate
- Send Email
- Description: TMC has the Style & Substance you're looking for!!
- Headquarters: Des Moines, Iowa
- Number of Terminals:
- Number of Trucks:
- Number of Owner Operators:
- Type of Freight Hauled: Steel, lumber, pipe, building materials, FAK machinery
- Operating Area: 48 States
- Equipment Type:
- Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- Minimum Age: 23
- Type of Experience: 12 months OTR or recent graduate
Company Driver Compensation
- Starting Pay - No Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
- Pay - 1 Year Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
- Pay - 2 Years Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
- Pay - 3 Years Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
- Pay - 4 Years Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
- Pay - 5 Years Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
- Pay - 10 Years Experience: Percentage pay - call for more information!
Owner Operator Compensation
- Owner Operator Pay: 70-80% of revenue
- Pay Cycle/Periods: weekly
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Layover Pay: Yes
- Breakdown Pay: Yes
- Loading/Unloading Pay: No
- Tarp Pay: Yes
- N.Y.C. Pay: Yes
- Stop Off Pay: Yes
- Paid Lumpers: No
- Per Diem:
- Medical Plan: Yes
- Waiting Period for Medical Benefits: Yes
- Dental Plan: Yes
- Vision Plan: Yes
- Retirement Plan: Yes
- Profit Sharing: No
- Bobtail Insurance (owner operators): Yes
- Worker's Comp. Insurance (owner operators): No
- Physical Damage Insurance (owner operators): No
- Sign On: No
- Safety: No
- Performance: Yes
- Fuel: No
- Longevity: No
- Recruiting: No
- Slip Seating: No
- 24x7 Dispatch: Yes
- Rider Program: Immediate family
- Pet Policy: No
- Paid Orientation: Yes
- Orientation # of Days: 5
- Free Training: N/A
- Lease Purchase Available: N/A
- Home Time: Most home 46 week ends
- Unloading Required: No
- If yes, specify::
- Take Truck Home: Yes
The mission of TMC is to be recognized as the standard-bearer of quality performance in flatbed transportation. As the industry's premier flatbed carrier, TMC is known for its integrity, innovation, highly-trained drivers, impeccably maintained late-model equipment, superior safety record and unwavering dedication to quality and customer service. We have put together an employment package that takes care of you the way you want to be taken care of. We start by putting you in one of the classiest trucks offered by any trucking company with the best driver comfort and safety features. We follow that up with a unique performance pay program that pays you more for the work that you do, plus we give you choices on how to get paid. We add to that exceptional benefits and excellent home time. Whether your driving career is just beginning or is in full swing ...imagine the possibilities with TMC. With thousands of tractor-trailers running coast to coast, TMC Transportation is one of North America's largest flatbed carriers. We haul every kind of flatbed freight, from all classes of building materials and steel products to machinery and everything in between.