Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Layover's Lounge (Archive)

Old 05-26-2004, 05:18 PM
ruswuf

Default BECOME RICH

I HAVE SPENT THE LAST SEVEN [7] YEARS IN TRAINING A EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT "PILOT" CHIMPANZEE ON HOW TO DRIVE A TRUCK.I WILL SELL THIS MONEY MAKER TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.[1] HE WILL WORK LONG HOURS FOR PEANUTS AND A OCCASIONAL BANANA.[2] HE WILL BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO YOU.. BECAUSE OTHERWISE HE WOULD STARVE TO DEATH...[3] HE WILL THINK THAT HE IS A "COWBOY OF THE ROAD" WHEN IN REALITY HE IS A MONKEY ON A STRING.[4] HE WILL WILLING SPEND LONG HOURS BEHIND THE WHEEL AND THINK HE'S FREE AND HAPPY..AND LONGER HOURS AWAY FROM MRS. MONKEY AND ALL THE LITTLE MONKEYS..BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM FEEL LIKE A TOP MONKEY...AND YOU ,THE OWNER,OF THE MONKEY WILL BECOME RICH..YOU SHOULD BE READY TO HIRE ALL THE MONKEYS YOU CAN FIND....BECAUSE THIS WILL MEAN MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND I CAN FIND AND ALSO TRAIN THESE MONKEYS FOR YOU...FOR A SMALL FEE.SO IF YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE MONKEY BUSINESS PLEASE CONTACT ME...AND I WILL RUSH YOU SOME OF THE FINEST CHIMPANZEES IN THE LAND...AND YOU WILL BECOME RICH!!!
Old 05-26-2004, 05:41 PM
maineiac

Default product details requested

can he cook,do laundry and vacuum?

what about lawn care and auto maint.?

what is the warranty?