Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Layover's Lounge (Archive)

Old 06-03-2006, 09:33 PM
firefighterdoug

Default In-And-Out Burger.

Anyone have any information on company driver positions for In-And-Out Burgers in California or Nevada. Thier web-site says they do have in house drivers but thats about it. Thanks in advance for any helpful information.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:02 PM
icantinaturner

Default You've probably thought of...

calling 1-800-786-1000, from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., Sunday-Thursday and 8 a.m. to 1:30 a.m., Friday and Saturday, no?

They definitely have awesome burgers and they're supposedly a "Christian" company, so how bad could that be? =0) They're so christian that they stopped handing out the bumper stickers which said,

In-N-Out
Burger

when kids took a scissors and cut off the "B" and "r".

Old 06-03-2006, 10:41 PM
firefighterdoug

Default In-And-Out Urge

Having grown up in So Cal I remember those bumper stickers, I always wondered what became of them. Calling the company now that would be to easy,actually I sent an e-mail kindly asking for some information on thier driving positions and gave a brief list of my qualifications. But I was hoping for a driver who might have heard something good or bad but you know what that might get me. Never hurts to gather as much information as possible, thanks for the comeback. Anyone else.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:47 AM
toomegamisfedrvr

Default bumper stickers

....ike said he likes puzzles but daaammmmmnn.