Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Layover's Lounge (Archive)

Old 05-21-2001, 01:01 AM
valley

Default KNIGHT is a good company

Knight Transportation is a very good company for drivers in my opinion. They treat there drivers very good, and they will do there best to keep you happy. You can always go above your dispatcher if you have any problems. They have no forced dispatch. They have lots of dedicated runs. If your looking for a good company to drive for, and want to get home every week, and your new or a graduate or experienced, take a look at Knight. There are alot of ex JB Hunt drivers with them already. Its a real good family atmosphere! One last thing, I am refering about the main terminal in Phoenix... I cant comment on Utah,Texas,or the East coast.
Old 05-21-2001, 08:01 AM
themaestro

Default knight

The trucks are ssssssssllllloooooowwwwww!!! But they are a decent company.
Old 05-21-2001, 03:17 PM
radar

Default Is it just me???

Or is 70-80% of the turnover because of slow-assed generic trucks? Around 30% is the management? Just round figures here. Any comments? Anyone think these co.'s will wake up? I'm not saying we have to go 90mph, but a good 70mph truck that can climb hills would be a good thing.
Old 05-21-2001, 04:03 PM
valley

Default Knight

80,000 pounds has no business going down the road at 70+ mph. I cant think of one Trucking company that doesnt go through drivers like running water, all I'm saying is Knight is a good company for drivers dispatched through Phoenix.