Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Layover's Lounge (Archive)

Old 08-11-2001, 01:58 PM
jrdtruckin

Default Nevada hore House's

what house is the best.. do they have truck parking.. how much do you pay the girls is tipping ok...
are the girls good looking how old too...

thank for your come back....
Old 08-11-2001, 02:45 PM
bigjake

Default For cripes sake...

...just go in one and get all your questions answered. And if you do go in one for "free coffee, shower, and soup," make sure you tip them for their time (if you do nothing but the freebies).
Old 08-11-2001, 04:19 PM
busdriverdave

Default Hey BigJoe?

Are you for real on this post? Usually I can tell when you're straight talking and giving the facts and when you're in the 'Big'Joe persona and spouting off at the mouth. But on this reply I can't....it allmost sounds like you're talking sraight, but then again, you seem like an honorable guy and I'm sure Messyme wouldn't like you being the official Layover Lounge Brothel Advisor.

And for everyone I guess...how could you even think about sticking it in some woman who does it for money? Seriously, I don't think I could even get it up, I'd be disgusted thinking about how many other guys have had their ****s in that same hole. {excuse the language, but it's true} "so...how many times you got fubared tonight honey?" just isn't a pick up line I'd want to use.
Anyway, something to think about next time you're checking out a lizard.

~BDD
Old 08-11-2001, 06:08 PM
inga_1

Default Please..

I have been reading the posts here on this message board for a l-o-n-g time.I am a trucker wannabe.I have met some really great people thru layover..and I have gotten a lot of great info and advice.I have been told this entiresite is for newbies.Recently..I have seen people using this site for advertising their levels of sexual desires.I would appreciate very muchif the people that post these types of messages could personally find peoplethat post here wih an e-mail address and keep these thoughts on a more personal level. I would much rather hear about how we can all put our productive thoughts together and get a gym at every truck stop...since the recurring advice from seasoned truck drivers to me is..I have to either give up my gym work or not become a truck driver. Neither option is acceptable to me. Lets change our thinking with the times. Remember not too long ago people never would of thought to buy their groceries with a credit card...Now we don't even think it is funny to see some one in the check out line paying that way.Also just think of how fit we could all be if we took the energy and frustration that gets stored up being away from the people we love and we were able to take it to a "Truck Stop Gym" and use it to keep ourselves looking as sharp as how we secure our loads...and get on down the road.
Old 08-11-2001, 06:52 PM
studleyhungwell

Default They tried the gym thing

sport, it didn't work. It's not coming back anytime soon. This is the wrong atmosphere for most sensible things. Get over it. So you want to be a trucker. HAHAHEHE
Old 08-11-2001, 06:56 PM
significantpickle

Default Your kidding, right?

It looked like a pretty honest answer to a fairly straight forward question to me. If it's something you prefer not to look at, then don't. Seems that you must have enjoyed the post enough to read them all instead of just using the back button when it wasn't a post up to your standards.
Old 08-11-2001, 07:09 PM
wallyg8tor

Default inga

It would be easy to set up a gym in alot of truckstops. They can empty out the smoke field driver's lounges and put in gym equipment. But I don't know how much of a liability issue would arise. The truckstops would probably have to pay a higher insurance premium which would eat into the profits. Then they would have to do extra maintainance for the drivers using the universal machines for ashtrays and instruments of torture for the unsuspecting lizards. Of course all them mirrors won't help the matter too well, I guess they could add a few live web cams and charge a premium 900 phone service which in turn would pay for the extra insurance and probably add to the profit coffers.

Well shoot how in the world did my conversation go from gyms to Kims? Sorry, I'll try to be a better boy, LT I need a spankin!

On a serious note, if you go to work for one of the common carriers you should get plenty of gym work fingerprinting(hand unloading) loads. They even pay for your exercise. After chucking a 53 foot trailer load of caste iron benches onto pallets and pulling them off with a manual jack you'll exercise quite a few of your muscle groups. And if your like alot of the drivers you'll probably exercise alot of mouth muscles too. They can fit alot of benches on a 53 fott trailer. BOL.

Oh yeah, BTW, alot of this stuff everyone puts up with on Layover is just a primer to the **** you have to put up with on the road. Unless you don't plan on stopping at truckstops, warehouses, company terminals and especially on your two way radio.
Old 08-11-2001, 07:23 PM
messyme

Default Inga

I think you might just like seeing your name up on posts.

You haven't been reading too awfully l-o-n-g if you think this type of banter j-u-s-t started!
This has been going on for years. Its all in fun and if you started laughing a little you might work some of those facial muscles that seem to be sitting stagnate.
Now there is a work out for you.
Old 08-11-2001, 08:48 PM
inga_1

Default My name on posts?...

...I have been reading these posts for over a year. And this is the FIRST time I have posted a word. Of course I have seen a lot of s-t-u-f-f brought up over the past year that is un related to helping newbies get started in the trucking profession. And if I just wanted to see my name on a post I could have written my thoughts many times.I would suggest before you assume I don't have a sense of humor that you get to know who you are commenting about.What is true for me is, I am just as serious about getting my CDL as I am about my work out program. I have trained in a gym for over 7 years, 5 of those years were on my own after being trained for 3 years with competition bodybuilders. I also know spending time behind the wheel with an experienced truck driver would be just as valuable as gold. Just like people who are serious about their fitness go to "Gold's Gym". I am a 44 year old mother of 4 children who gets asked if I am my 23 year old son's wife all the time. Believe me I get a big smile on my face every time. My message to those of you that have been in the trucking profession for years.. is that I have a high level of respect for what you do every day. Because we all know...if you stopped...the country would stop. And I am hungry for advice that will assure that when the day comes that I get behind the wheel..I will be as successful as I have been with my fitness goals. For sure if some one can openly talk about what brothel is best in NevadaI can bring up the dream of having a gym at every truck stop. I am 120 lbs of pure determnation who believes that we are all here to help each other get their dreams.Thanks to those of you who have responded to my FIRST post. : )
Old 08-11-2001, 08:50 PM
bigjake

Default Hey Inga

Sex is a part of life, and the need for sex on the road is quite real for lots of drivers. Big Joe got into details...so what? I've been to Donna's, too. Just went in for that shower and freindly conversation...really...it was all out of curiosity, and I told them so up front. I did leave a tip as I did take up their time.

Sexual needs and desires are a part of everyones life. Why should it not be discussed here? What the hell, I noticed the History Channel is doing a program on soldiers and sex while serving overseas!