Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Layover's Lounge (Archive)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-01-1999, 10:37 PM
Puzzled
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default sex and truck drivers

I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road.


  #2  
Old 06-01-1999, 11:37 PM
DAN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Why would it even concern you??

>>When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. <<

How long ago was it???........and you are still wondering about what they said??

Have you sought therapy???

Welcome to Earth.........may Prozac be with you.

  #3  
Old 06-02-1999, 01:16 AM
Fozzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: sex and truck drivers

Big Joe Mufferaw on 6/2/99 6:37 AM said:

>>Puzzled on 6/1/99 9:37 PM said:>>
>>>>
>>>>I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road. >>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>Posted By: 205.188.197.178 (205.188.197.178)>>
>>>>>>
>>My batting average is pretty good. I wait until we are in the most desolate spot in the world then tell them to pay for their ride or get out. A few have started to get out but one look at the rattlesnakes and Gila monsters and they change their mind. Works like a charm every time.>>

Well, now we know why Joe hates women...If this is the only way he has to get any attention from women...no wonder his view of them is warped...It probably pisses him off when they pick the snakes and gila monsters.


  #4  
Old 06-02-1999, 02:57 AM
Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Why? Thinking of your own business venture?


Puzzled on 6/1/99 9:37 PM said:

>>I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road.
>>
>>
>>
>>Posted By: 205.188.197.178 (205.188.197.178)
>>
If so, I'm one of the 10% who won't be a customer.

  #5  
Old 06-02-1999, 07:37 AM
Big Joe Mufferaw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: sex and truck drivers

Puzzled on 6/1/99 9:37 PM said:

>>I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road.
>>
>>
>>
>>Posted By: 205.188.197.178 (205.188.197.178)
>>
My batting average is pretty good. I wait until we are in the most desolate spot in the world then tell them to pay for their ride or get out. A few have started to get out but one look at the rattlesnakes and Gila monsters and they change their mind. Works like a charm every time.




  #6  
Old 06-02-1999, 02:00 PM
Big Joe Mufferaw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default You're not paying attention Fozzy

Fozzy on 6/2/99 12:16 PM said:

>>Big Joe Mufferaw on 6/2/99 6:37 AM said:
>>
>>
>>
>>>>Puzzled on 6/1/99 9:37 PM said:>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>>>I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road. >>
>>
>>>>>>>>
>>
>>>>>>>>
>>
>>>>>>>>
>>
>>>>>>Posted By: 205.188.197.178 (205.188.197.178)>>
>>
>>>>>>>>
>>
>>>>My batting average is pretty good. I wait until we are in the most desolate spot in the world then tell them to pay for their ride or get out. A few have started to get out but one look at the rattlesnakes and Gila monsters and they change their mind. Works like a charm every time.>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Well, now we know why Joe hates women...If this is the only way he has to get any attention from women...no wonder his view of them is warped...It probably pisses him off when they pick the snakes and gila monsters.
>>
>>
>>
>>Posted By: 206.40.104.13 (206.40.104.13)
>>I said when they see the Rattlesnakes and Gila Monsters they change their mind. They don't pick them. And besides that is not the reason why I dislike women. I explained that in my earlier posts but you obviously were'nt paying attention then either.


  #7  
Old 06-02-1999, 03:55 PM
Big Joe Mufferaw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default AND ANOTHER THING

Puzzled on 6/1/99 9:37 PM said:

>>I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road.
>>
>>
>>
>>Posted By: 205.188.197.178 (205.188.197.178)
>>
Your data is distorted. Its not the male drivers who at least one time in their carrer sleep with a woman they met on the road, its the female drivers who sleep ALL THE TIME with men they meet on the road.

There is conclusive evidence too show that nearly 99.9% of women drivers who choose this occupation do so because they want to meet men and have sex. At night on partyrow all you can hear are female drivers begging for sex from their male counterparts who are trying to make an honest living.

Constantly I hear women drivers say I'm only here to party. And considering their driving skills are so lacking my statements are obviously right on target.


  #8  
Old 06-02-1999, 05:03 PM
Bets
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: AND ANOTHER THING

Hangin' out on party row are we, JOE? You big dog, you.

  #9  
Old 06-02-1999, 05:51 PM
Fozzy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: You're not paying attention Fozzy

Big Joe Mufferaw on 6/2/99 1:00 PM said:

>>Fozzy on 6/2/99 12:16 PM said:>>
>>>>
>>>>Big Joe Mufferaw on 6/2/99 6:37 AM said:>>

>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>I have a question. Is it true that most male truckers will at least one time in there truck driving careers sleep with a prostitute or a women they meet on the road? When I was a teenager I ran away from home and met tons of truckers hitch hiking, I met nice ones and dangerous ones but they all told me the same thing. Some of the nice one's were married and NOT trying anything with me but let me know that it gets pretty lonely on the road and told me that probable about 90 percent of them do have relations while on the road. >>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Posted By: 205.188.197.178 (205.188.197.178)>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>My batting average is pretty good. I wait until we are in the most desolate spot in the world then tell them to pay for their ride or get out. A few have started to get out but one look at the rattlesnakes and Gila monsters and they change their mind. Works like a charm every time.>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>Well, now we know why Joe hates women...If this is the only way he has to get any attention from women...no wonder his view of them is warped...It probably pisses him off when they pick the snakes and gila monsters. >>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>Posted By: 206.40.104.13 (206.40.104.13)>>
>>>>I said when they see the Rattlesnakes and Gila Monsters they change their mind. They don't pick them. And besides that is not the reason why I dislike women. I explained that in my earlier posts but you obviously were'nt paying attention then either.>>

Which month would that have been? I've never ever heard or really cared what the reason is for your silly assed complaint against women. This is like watching a very bad stand-up comedian marathon and all the exit doors are locked. You never change you tune, you never seem to give real advice you just come out and bash the women and the newbies with meaningless drivel. You are worse than the "man haters" that pop in and out. At least they (every once and a while) will at least support someone on something.

  #10  
Old 06-02-1999, 05:58 PM
Bets
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ease up

Fozzy, Big Joe is just having fun. I like arguing with him. His problem is he doesn't take his lithuim on a daily basis. When it comes down to something serious, he is usually serious in the advice he gives.

It's like the old saying, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen." I do believe Big Joe lives by that credo.

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
They aren't truck drivers... wallyg8tor Layover's Lounge (Archive) 1 11-02-2005 10:51 AM
What's with truck drivers? jbarron Layover's Lounge (Archive) 29 12-12-2004 01:39 AM
just not truck drivers desporado Layover's Lounge (Archive) 17 07-03-2003 06:55 AM
how many here really are truck drivers? dfbubba Layover's Lounge (Archive) 38 10-12-2002 12:05 AM
TRUCK DRIVERS COMPARED TO DRUNK DRIVERS ON RADIO CATFISH Layover's Lounge (Archive) 17 01-13-1999 10:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1996-2012, Layover.com All Rights Reserved