Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Layover's Lounge

Layover's Lounge Our local discussion forum where you can discuss just about anything that is related to the trucking industry.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:55 PM

tomhauler77 is on a distinguished road
Default Job for Bad MVR Driver?

I've been driving for about 10 years and hauling cars for about 3 years. Unfortunately i accumulated 4 tickets over the past year so i have 4 in 3 years. That puts me over the limit for most Companies so does anyone know of any Company hiring drivers out of Florida who may hire me? I don't have any accidents or drunk driving on my record. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:51 PM

bigjoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job for Bad MVR Driver?

You idiots better start thinking before you put the pedal to the medal and other stupid stuff.

Be accountable for your actions.

Now your screwed.

Looks like your gonna have to wait until some of them tickets drop off your record.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:44 PM

desporado69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to desporado69
Default Re: you bonehead

I suggest that you quit trucking for a while. Work at MC. Donalds and learn how to slow down
Old 05-27-2008, 12:12 PM

icantinaturner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhauler77 View Post
...Unfortunately i accumulated 4 tickets over the past year ...

... Any suggestions would be appreciated!
I'd suggest some soul-searching and another line of work. Sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear but **4 in a year**!!!??? C'mon!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:51 PM

Well, fortunately for me i do have an education and can do other things and McDonalds won't be one of them. I should have known this post would draw sarcastic jack-*** replies like yours; it is a reflection of the trucker mentality...doom and gloom and stuck in the rut. You people are so negative and that is one reason why in my 10 years in this industry i have never had a close friend who is a trucker. Have a nice day jackasses!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:59 PM

icantinaturner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...i accumulated 4 tickets over the past year
Quote:
You people are so negative and that is one reason why in my 10 years in this industry i have never had a close friend who is a trucker. Have a nice day jackasses!
Sorry for upsetting you.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:34 PM

showtrucker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to showtrucker

Quote:
Well, fortunately for me i do have an education and can do other things and McDonalds won't be one of them. I should have known this post would draw sarcastic jack-*** replies like yours; it is a reflection of the trucker mentality...doom and gloom and stuck in the rut. You people are so negative and that is one reason why in my 10 years in this industry i have never had a close friend who is a trucker. Have a nice day jackasses!
Whoa there you came here looking for advice and folks on here didn't direct you to "scabs r us" trucking.... With your attitude prehaps you should indeed "go have a nice day somewhere else".... We got enough hothead haulass harry's around here anyways.....
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 AM

Your all "scabs" if all you can do is drive trucks.....think about it! ******* is the correct description of you and all of you other losers!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:55 AM

showtrucker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to showtrucker

Quote:
Your all "scabs" if all you can do is drive trucks.....think about it! ******* is the correct description of you and all of you other losers!
Well i almost didn't dignify this with a reply ... But ... I have never in my life crossed a picket line... Thus by definition i am not a "scab" ... Well for your info there i have driven truck since 1972 without a chargable accident or cargo claim.... I have driven for union companies , non-union companies, spent most of the time as an "independent" wildcatter and at one point i had 34 trucks.. I have seen your kind come and i have seen your kind go... So if you're so dam smart why the samhell are you worried about driving a truck there einstein ? Go out and make a million bucks and leave us good honest working folks alone......
Old 05-29-2008, 02:46 PM

desporado69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to desporado69

I should of have refrased my last statement. I was wondering if your lisence was suspended for speeding. I mean after 3 speedinf tickets, do does your state suspend your CDL for speeding. Have fun working at a 9 to 5 office work and high insurance.