Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Layover's Lounge

Layover's Lounge Our local discussion forum where you can discuss just about anything that is related to the trucking industry.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:57 PM

foxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default UPDATE! child support license suspended in another state

I want to thank all who have responded to my previous inquiry regarding my license being suspended in another state for child support. prior to the responses i got here i was going to go to orientation withot mentioning my suspended colorado license but because of your responses i did not. i went to colorado and cleared up my child support FOR ONLY $10 down and a promise to pay on time! and without disclosing my new state of residence GREAT!!!!!. and my license was released in about 5days.,i still owe over 90k and with the amount i am paying for arrears im not even covering the interest, but so be it, its all a scam anyway!!.. my recruiter ran my mvr for colorado and the suspension did not even show up! i think because they did not serve me or inform me of there intent to suspend because i relocated before hand so off me and my girlfriend go to orientation tuesday!!! thanks to everyone for being nice and infomative. with the exeption of fozzy every response was very very helpfull.
ps. we will be working for swift. see you on the open road.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:37 PM

angelface is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to angelface
Default Re: UPDATE! child support license suspended in another state

So proud of yourself for neglecting your own children. Sad.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:52 PM

fozzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: UPDATE! child support license suspended in another state

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxxx View Post
I want to thank all who have responded to my previous inquiry regarding my license being suspended in another state for child support. prior to the responses i got here i was going to go to orientation withot mentioning my suspended colorado license but because of your responses i did not. i went to colorado and cleared up my child support FOR ONLY $10 down and a promise to pay on time! and without disclosing my new state of residence GREAT!!!!!. and my license was released in about 5days.,i still owe over 90k and with the amount i am paying for arrears im not even covering the interest, but so be it, its all a scam anyway!!.. my recruiter ran my mvr for colorado and the suspension did not even show up! i think because they did not serve me or inform me of there intent to suspend because i relocated before hand so off me and my girlfriend go to orientation tuesday!!! thanks to everyone for being nice and infomative. with the exeption of fozzy every response was very very helpfull.
ps. we will be working for swift. see you on the open road.
You work as a great example of a lifestyle trucker... So you went from being behind $70K to being behind $90K? You may someday get to be called a truck driver.. But someone else will get and earn and be called father by children. and I doubt if many people other than your school instructors will ever see much of you near any road. As far as I'm concerned you already have falsified you application and will eventually get caught up in it. I hope you did your girlfreind a favor and got a vasectomy, Then again.. if she's dopey or desperate to get involved with someone who abandons children, you were made for each other.

Are you paying attention Jester? There are far too many of this dreg joining the once proud profession.. it's sad really.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:58 AM

kentsma is on a distinguished road

You may someday get to be called a truck driver.. There are truck drivers and steering wheel holders.....and a biological "father" is not automatically a FATHER. Both are earned.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:50 PM

aftershock is on a distinguished road

Is casual, consensual sex a mistake?
In a male -- female union, which of the two partners is making a mistake?
The male?
The female?
Both?

Ultimately, I think the child pays regardless of which of the two parents made a mistake.

But, unless it was a case of rape, shouldn't BOTH parents share responsibility?
How often does the court award custody to the sperm donor?
Why is that?

How often do the courts award child support to the mother, and put the financial burden on the male sperm donor?
Why is that?

How often have we heard about the mother using the child support money for things other than supporting the child?
Why is that?

In cases of unmarried partners, and the decision is made by the mother to keep the child rather than considering adoption, why is the sperm doner expected to pay for the bulk of that decision? Is the child's welfare always considered? Wouldn't a two parent family be of benefit for the child?

My point is, we are wittness to an increase of single parent families with the mother as the only parent. And we're wittness to an increase in children who are out of control.
Many times, the mother won't allow the sperm doner any latitude in the upbringing of a child. The sperm doner might have visitation rights, but that's a hard row to hoe for any influence to rub off on the child, effectively.

It seems to me, the child becomes a pawn in a game of tug-of-war, and the child is the rope.

Now we have children raising children. Pregnant by the age of 13 or 14 and raising a child by the ripe old age of 14 or 15. Not even legal to drive a car, but they are in charge of a childs life --- besides their own.

Foxxxx says he's $90,000 in debt right now. If he can't make big payments, that amount will only grow. Whatever Swift pays per mile, let's just say 32 cents for the sake of conversation, what Foxxx will be receiving after the courts re-adjust the payments he's expected to be paying as a truck driver, that 32 cents will look more like twenty or twenty five cents. Every time he receives an increase, the courts will demand more and more, effectively keeping him locked in that twenty or twenty five cent range. As the cost of living increases, he'll be ordered to keep the mother of his child at status quo, while he continues to slip farther and farther in the hole, -- until the child reaches 18 or 21 years of age.

If the mother can figure out how to make ends meet without holding a job, she's allowed to do that. Being a stay at home mom doesn't guarantee that she'll be a good or better mom though.
Considering there ARE other options, like adoption, why is the mom allowed to make the choice to keep a child she's not equipped to properly care for and the sperm doner foot the bills for 18 to 21 years?

What really sticks in my craw is a mother with three or more children with sperm donated by as many doners as there are children, and collects child support from all of the many sperm doners. Cha- Ching!
Dad-Blasted men, anyway!
If it weren't for providing a little pleasure (hopefully) and supplying the funds thereafter, men would be totally worthless.
They're ALWAY at fault, even when the sex was consentual. The female had nothing to do with the decision process because the word "no" isn't in her vocabulary. But they know how to say "I'd like to cash this check, please".

"And this one,
And this one,
And this one...................."
After all, girls just wanna have fun.
And guys are all the same.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM

swerve is on a distinguished road

I'm glad everything worked out for you with your license...

Not sure why you chose to go with Swift -- But I HOPE things work out for you there...

I think that driving a truck might be good for you in this situation...

Gets you AWAY from everything you've got going on back in CO...

Best of Luck...

And ALWAYS put SAFETY first...
Old 06-24-2007, 01:42 PM

leatherandlace is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: UPDATE! child support license suspended in another state

all i can say is LOSER feel sorry for the kids
Old 06-24-2007, 06:10 PM

showtrucker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to showtrucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy View Post
You work as a great example of a lifestyle trucker... So you went from being behind $70K to being behind $90K? You may someday get to be called a truck driver.. But someone else will get and earn and be called father by children. and I doubt if many people other than your school instructors will ever see much of you near any road. As far as I'm concerned you already have falsified you application and will eventually get caught up in it. I hope you did your girlfreind a favor and got a vasectomy, Then again.. if she's dopey or desperate to get involved with someone who abandons children, you were made for each other.

Are you paying attention Jester? There are far too many of this dreg joining the once proud profession.. it's sad really.
Another fine example of a new breed low class white trash driver.....hmm you should be in prison somewhere if you want my opinion......better yet maybe you and my ex should get together I mean she owes me over eighty thousand since i raised my child because she was too sorry to "I STEPPED UP AND TOOK "RESPONSIBILITY" FOR MY ACTIONS.......Prehaps one day you'll regret being such a fine example of the human race hopefully you'll have a son that will one day find you and take you apart and leave you in the parking lot......Some folks just need birth control...people like you were just the example hitler needed for mass sterilization of the population...."YOU" may get to be a steering wheel holder....Maybe they'll even let you blow the airhorns....hey maybe you can also get you one of them thousand dollar ra..dee..ios......but one thing for certain "I" will never refer to you nor respect you as a "Driver" cause there is a lot more too it......It's about respect plainly and simply....and it's rather obvious that you do not respect yourself or your children......So there punk i don't like you either and for once actually find something in common with fozzy there which in itself is rare.....You'll probably loose them license again in no time flat anyways....really i don't know whats up with colorado i mean here in ga. you'd be doing a year in the jailhouse..then given another chance to be a "man".....then back to jail until you get it right....Trust me my ex-son in law has spent over six years collectively behind bars for his failure to "be a man" but not to worry my granchildren were always taken care of by me and my daughter finally found a 'REAL MAN" that loves her and the kids and takes care of them as if they were his own.........THATS A MAN......YOU'RE A PUNK.......
Old 06-25-2007, 02:30 AM

kennyc is an unknown quantity at this point

%95 of truck drivers are losers, rejects of society, there is no better industry for foxx to get into then to be a truck driver. Foxx your heading down the right path!

oh i happen to be in the 5 percentile incase you wre wondering haha
Old 06-25-2007, 05:47 AM

dechiknhaulr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post

oh i happen to be in the 5 percentile incase you wre wondering haha
Aren't we all?