Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Trucking Personals (Archive)

Old 06-20-2005, 02:10 AM
runaway2000

Default female looking for male trucker

female trucker looking for a male trucker to be a co driver i haul a flatbed and run a few states i have my own rig and im tried of began along please send a pic and how many yrs you have been driving to bayousweetie39@aol.com
Old 06-25-2005, 07:57 PM
hroggeba

Default I flatbed, and so far its been good.

I'm HRpuffNstuff, but I have picked up the handle "Cans" due to a haz-mat load that went bad. Just one of those things I guess, but it certainly could have been worse. I learned a bunch from it let me tell you, and should there be a next time, I'll know what to look for in the loading and paperwork.
Currently I work for a training company, some know it as "the big blue screw" and some know it only as WERNER.
Myself, well I like 'em so far, for the most part. I mean really, I was offered a dedicated position only two weeks after being assigned my own tractor. And to answer your question about experience, I've been driving for five months now.
I've seen a bit of winter weather in the north-east during March, and I've seen a bit of Florida during February. My first two weeks solo lead me through Texas, and I'm happy to be back in the So. Cal. area on this dedicated Johns Manville account. Yes, I mostly move roofing materials but I have moved steel and lumber too.
Mostly, I would like to chat with you about O/O pro’s and con’s and if your at all interested in hearing what my plans are, well drop me a line. And Miss, where do you run?
I am busy during the week as I’m sure you are, still I check my e-mail and this site at least once a week; on Saturdays I normally get a chance to check to see what has been going on for me electronically.
If you would care to chat some, I will send you a recent picture as you’ve asked for.
For now, peace-out, HR.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:06 AM
hib1218

Default re: seeking trucking companion....in the industry.

I have read your email...
in the chat room looking for male driver for the long haul....
are you still looking ....

chibb@driversmail.com
Old 07-03-2005, 01:02 AM
raidar812

Default lookin to help

well i got my profile at raidar812@yahoo.com so you can see my profile and look me over. if you want more details just email me back.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:55 AM
eaton11727

Default looking

im just got my CDLs and im looking for a partner and a friend to drive with im 52 155lbs 5-5 in ky eaton11727@yahoo.com