Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Archive > Trucking Personals (Archive)

Old 08-21-2004, 12:41 PM
road_wrangler

Default truckers boycott association

Eastern Regional President

Truckerís Boycott Association

To: Members of the Eastern Region of Truckerís Boycott Association

Subj: Search for Volunteers

Dear TBA member:

I would like to thank you for being a part of the most exciting grass roots truckers association ever assembled! Our membership is growing very quickly and we have begun searching for leaders in our association. As you know, the key to our success is communication. It is because of our ability to communicate quickly via cell phones and internet that we can mobilize thousands of members into action.

Currently, I am looking to fill the following volunteer positions:

1. Regional Vice President

2. (3) Divisional Managers of the Eastern Region

3. (3) Divisional Assistant Managers of the Eastern Region

4. (23) State Chapter Representatives

5. Communications Staff Members for each state

The qualifications for Regional Vice President, Divisional Manager, Divisional Assistant Manager, and State Chapter Representative are:

1. A passion for standing up for the OTR Trucker.

2. Enjoy communicating with other members.

3. Daily access to the internet.

4. A cell phone.

5. Be a dependable, positive minded ďgo-get-erĒ

6. Be willing to serve!

If you are interested in helping us build our new association, we would like to hear from you ASAP!

Your help in building a strong united association will be greatly valued and appreciated. Please remember that ďOUR STRENGTH IS IN OUR NUMBERSĒ Letís take control of our industry and restore the profitability and respectability that we have so rightfully earned! Please feel free to email me at erpres@truckersboycott.com or call me after 7 pm eastern time at 734-497-1630.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

James Queen

Eastern Regional President

Truckerís Boycott Association

This is for anyone that wishes to help. Contact james directly he will give you answers to your questions.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:11 PM
tndriver

Default Just a question

What are we boycotting ?
and
What is it supposed to accomplish by doing so ?
Old 08-22-2004, 05:45 AM
road_wrangler

Default tndriver

Because I've had my nose in too mnay things lately I negeltted to mention this again. The boycott is against the states of Illinois and California. We are boycotting them to lower the fuel taxes to .06 a gallon in both states and to unify speed limits in rural areas 65 on highways trucks and cars. I had mentioned this awhile back but I'm sory I know we've all slept since then lol.