Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Trucking Personals

Trucking Personals Our local discussion forum for truck drivers seeking driving partners, pen-pals, or companions.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:49 PM

truckerchic is on a distinguished road
Wink Female driver looking for companion/team driver

Thank you for veiwing my post and all the responce but I have found someone I am very intrested in and going to persue him.

Thanks,
Wendy

Last edited by truckerchic; 07-30-2007 at 11:05 AM. Reason: I have found someone of intrest
Old 07-20-2007, 03:42 PM

caneswon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Female driver looking for companion/team driver

Hi How Ru?i Just Found This Site 2day And Was Fillin Out Apps. I Was Just Browsin Personals And Ur Msg. Caught My I. Im Just Lookin 4people 2chat With. Im Currently Out Of A Job And Trying 2get1 Its A Long Stupid Story On How I Lost My Job. Ive Just Got My Cdls In April. Anyway Just Sayin Hi. Thought We Could Chat. I Have A Myspace Page. Go2 Caneswon. Hope 2hear Frpm U.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:13 PM

haulinazz469 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to haulinazz469

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerchic View Post
Hello I am a single female 37 tired of being alone but I love being on the road and would like to share it with someone that has like personality and intrest.
I have 10yrs exp with a clean record, I dont smoke, never done drugs may have a drink on home time if the mood is right. Im very laid back and easy going with a great sense of humor.
I am looking for a male between 33-42. Prefer non smoker but not a big deal. Also like a man of average build, shaved head and goatee look is a plus very sexy lol Im also into tats and peircings.
If interest you can find my profile on one of the following all include pictures.
myspace.com/truckerchic69

ratingbbw.com/truckerchic ( you can be a guest and view profile and the best pics are on that site)

truckerspace.com/truckerchic

Thanks,
Wendy
Hi, I saw your post on layover.com and wanted to contact you, but they've probably deleted my account by now because I had some choice words for them. Anyways. I checked out the links you left, and I'm interested in getting to know you better, please find me on yahoo IM... I'd like to chat with you. The nick is haulinazz469 there too....

Old 07-26-2007, 02:51 PM

jamesbond is on a distinguished road

wendy look at my site at james bond. thanks u never no
Old 07-26-2007, 03:24 PM

nightprwlr63 is on a distinguished road

Missed by 2 years,just my luck!