Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Trucking Personals

Trucking Personals Our local discussion forum for truck drivers seeking driving partners, pen-pals, or companions.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:22 AM

Big Orange Driver is on a distinguished road
Default Lonely Driver Looking For Lonely Friends

Hey there, friends call me Jay. I'm 36 and an O/O that is getting kinda tired of being lonely out here on the highway. Just looking to make a friend who would enjoy keeping in touch and having good conversations when we get lonely.
I am married so if that's a problem no need to reply. I'm also a big guy but losing the weight. 40 lbs so far since New Year and under 300 now but still a long highway to travel before I reach my goal. But as I said, I'm looking for a friend, not anything more. If you'd like to get to know me better just leave a reply and let's chat.
Take care until then.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:22 PM

PJSnickerz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lonely Driver Looking For Lonely Friends

If you are truly looking for a friend only, I may be interested. I would enjoy talking to another owner/operator. I'm assuming you're a Schneider driver. I am also, and it would be nice to have someone to "vent" to that understands what it's like to work for Schneider.

I don't tolerate vulgar language very well so you if you have a foul mouth or are interested in R-rated conversation, I'm not the right phone friend for you. If you're just looking for clean, casual, mostly work-related conversation, then this could be a nice arrangement for us. It is good that you are married because the last thing I am looking for is a romantic relationship.

Let me know.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:51 PM

mouse055 is on a distinguished road

Hey big orange,
Would love to chat with you. My husband used to drive for the pumpkin trucks. I spent eight months out with him back in '08 was very interesting and I have alot of good stories, mostly about the cb lingo and truck stops. LOL
He is now disabled and more than likely wishes he was back OTR. Holler back at me , I do not get online much so maybe down the road we can exchange phone numbers and text each other.
take care and be safe! mouse
Old 12-01-2012, 08:50 PM

afterburn25 is on a distinguished road

Anyone wanna hit me up I'm an independent o/o
Old 01-07-2013, 11:33 AM

taz77 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Lonely Driver Looking For Lonely Friends

I would be interested in being friends with you, if you don't mind being friends with another guy...chat with you via email while you are out on the road. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:27 PM

lovethenut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to lovethenut

Yeah, hit me up too.