Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Trucking Personals

Trucking Personals Our local discussion forum for truck drivers seeking driving partners, pen-pals, or companions.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:13 PM

snitrainer is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a team partner...

I am looking for a team partner, once we see that we can live together in the truck then we will see where it takes us from there... yes I am looking for a partner for life, someone that loves to drive and likes the "trucker lifestyle"... someone that likes humor and laughing through life!

I am non-smoker, would like the same... I am 5'11'' about 270, a few extra pounds that I am working on getting off, trying to eat right and truck is a hard job for sure... looking for someone that is healthy, likes the road and making money, someone to look after me and me for them!

I love the lifestyle for sure, love the money that can be made out here, just looking for someone to spend the time with also, come on, we laugh our way across the country and make some great times together!

I can be reached at rolling1203@yahoo.com

G
Old 09-05-2010, 10:44 AM

rburkhart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for a team partner...

I've been thinking about trying to find a partner for awhile. You're the first post I found when I started looking. Funny but if I was making a new post I would have said almost exactly the same thing. My truck is leased to UPS and I have plenty of work. No touching freight, no docks, best gig I've ever had. I've been driving for 7 years and have one year to go to pay off my truck. I live on the road, I've been out for 3 years this time. No permanent home but I have an RV in California. When I take time off (which isn't too often) I spend it on the coast near Santa Barbara. I would take more time off if I had someone to share time with. It just occured to me that I assume you're a female but your post didn't say so if you're a male...............nevermind!!!! Anyway if you'd like to talk give me a shout.....I have a web site with pics and stuff so you can see what you're getting. Later..............Ron