Truck Driver and Trucking Forums

Go Back   Truck Driver and Trucking Forums > Trucking Forums > Trucking Personals

Trucking Personals Our local discussion forum for truck drivers seeking driving partners, pen-pals, or companions.

Old 09-20-2007, 07:58 PM

librarylady is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for Lee Anne Kardon

I am a librarian assisting a patron who is looking for Lee Anne Kardon, a truck driver, regarding an inheritance. If anyone knows of Lee Anne's whereabouts, please contact me at librarian2help@yahoo.com.
Thank you so very much!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:22 AM

georgiagirl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to georgiagirl
Default Re: Looking for Lee Anne Kardon

I could be Lee Anne Kardon

I could use some extra cash. lol.

Good luck in endeavors to find her. But I don't think there's a LeeAnne here.

GG
Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 AM

showtrucker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to showtrucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiagirl View Post

GG
I dunno there g.g. i get the gut instinct that prehaps this "libraian" might be a lazy skip-tracer or a wanna be bounty hunter trying to get lucky off us.......whatchathink
Old 09-21-2007, 03:30 PM

Sorry, I am neither lazy nor a skip-tracer. Imagine if you had inherited and were not aware...wouldn't you appreciate someone trying to find you through creative avenues available? Let's try to help Lee Anne out here. Librarians really are good people at heart, no alterior motive except to help.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:

GG

Any ideas what other listservs I can post a message in an attempt to reach her ? Its sad to imagine her working so hard and not realizing that she's come into some inheritance that could positively change her life.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:31 PM

that's like winning the inheritance lottery!!! I wished I had some rich relatives in my geneology somewhere. I'd have a big truck for sure and would carry no freight. lol. Maybe have a spa and sauna in it??? Nah....I'd get one of those Class "A" bus/RV's and just pull a trailer behind it. I don't know. I'd have something big to drive simply because I LIKE THE POWER.

I swear, the next time I marry (if someone is lucky enough to catch me), I am marrying for money. lol. Not sure why I hang out on the trucker's forum because most trucker's work a lot longer hours for less pay.

But if you need a Leanne stand in, I will be more than glad to step up to the plate and accept the inheritance in her place. I could use some extra cash.

Oh yeah...there are a bunch of trucker's forums, but it's usually not the best way to find truckers unless you know their CB handle. Heck, I don't know but 4 or 5 individuals' first name here at Layover and I've been posting for 7 years or more. Just do a search and you will find the gazillions that are out there.

We just happen to be the best here at Layover.

Signed,
Leeanne (or is it Leanne?) a/k/a Georgia Girl
Old 09-21-2007, 09:20 PM

showtrucker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to showtrucker

Quote:
that's like winning the inheritance lottery!!! I wished I had some rich relatives in my geneology somewhere. I'd have a big truck for sure and would carry no freight. lol. Maybe have a spa and sauna in it??? Nah....I'd get one of those Class "A" bus/RV's and just pull a trailer behind it. I don't know. I'd have something big to drive simply because I LIKE THE POWER.

I swear, the next time I marry (if someone is lucky enough to catch me), I am marrying for money. lol. Not sure why I hang out on the trucker's forum because most trucker's work a lot longer hours for less pay.

But if you need a Leanne stand in, I will be more than glad to step up to the plate and accept the inheritance in her place. I could use some extra cash.

Oh yeah...there are a bunch of trucker's forums, but it's usually not the best way to find truckers unless you know their CB handle. Heck, I don't know but 4 or 5 individuals' first name here at Layover and I've been posting for 7 years or more. Just do a search and you will find the gazillions that are out there.

We just happen to be the best here at Layover.

Signed,
Leeanne (or is it Leanne?) a/k/a Georgia Girl

One day you women will learn that money isn't everything....folks with your kind of "money grubbing attitude" is why i live in my six bedroom house ......ALONE......last one took me good and i learned my lesson 2 1/2 years of marriage cost me over 250 thou cash plus almost two years behind bars because of her false "stalking charges" plus a former friend i grew up with forged a power of attorney and ran both my trucks for almost a year and i did not see one red cent from them.....plus i cannot get a haz mat because some corrupt folks here have branded me a "terrorist".....or as the chief asst. da referred to me as a career criminal and a danger and menace to society in general......all lies just ask shandera she knows me personally and knows the true story......And folks wonder why i have an "attitude"......
Old 09-22-2007, 12:07 AM

jimfromcentralne is on a distinguished road

If you can get someone to pull her DAC sheet in Tulsa that should do it maybe a private detective.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:25 PM

Thanks, Jim, for this bit of info. I'll look into it for sure.
Truck Drivers are a lot like librarians because both professions seem to attract people who go out of their way to help others.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:14 PM

Showtrucker....don't be defensive It was meant as a tongue in cheek since I've married for love before and you see where it got me. Love has to be worked on and sometimes it grows shallow when life gets hard. Most people just want to bail out of marriage the second someone "better" comes along. And better isn't always better --- it's just a distraction from your current problems. So many people make marriage disposable. I am sitting here watching my ex and his girlfriend self-destruct and take a lot of people down with them -- including a total of 4 children, many in-laws and friends. They have lied, manipulated truths and feel no remorse. They believe they have love and that they were destined to be together. However, true love doesn't happen by manipulating it and "making it" happen. True love just happens and doesn't tear others apart in the process. True love is not built when it hurts people who care about you.

Money on the other hand, is simply a frame of reference used by most folks who have been hurt by love. It is oftentimes said that money can buy your happiness. Since love doesn't work ---- try money.

But you know something materials possessions are just that. They're no fun if you can't share them. That big house is empty with noone in it ST. Without love the biggest of homes are just a shell.

Money doesn't impress me. I've had it...and I've not had it. Either way, I can make my own happiness. But those people who are unhappy with themselves can never find happiness and have a tendency to show off their materials possessions to gain friendship and acceptance. But more often than not, they like to brag about their personal possessions because in the end they're the only one who cares about it.

However, I'm sick of putting my heart out and someone else crushing it. I have got some healing to do. I don't know your history or how you've ended up with such a run of bad luck all your life. But I do know that we sometimes put ourselves in compromising situations and then there are consequences to pay.

Just like my ex and his girlfriend/lover. There's noone to blame for their demise but themselves but yet they are reaching out and blaming anyone who is within calling distance.

I think outside of relationships - we all have a tendency to do this and not realize it.

But money......it's a temporary contentment. I could use some.

GG