Kansas Resources

Kansas Department of Transportation

915 Harrison
Room 754
Docking State Office Building
Topeka, KS 66612-1568

Overload Permits

Kansas Trucking Connection
1500 Arrowhead Road
Topeka, KS 66604
  785-271-3145 Option 2

Kansas Motor Truck Association

P.O.Box 1673
2900 South Topeka Boulevard
Topeka, KS. 66601

Trip Permits

Dept. of Revenue
Div. of Vehicles
3718 SW Burlingame Road
Topeka, KS 66609-1217

Pay Fuel Tax

Dept. of Revenue
Business Tax Bureau
3rd Floor
Docking State Office Bldg.
Topeka, KS 66625-0001

Other Phone Numbers

Office of Motor Carriers: 785-271-2448
Oversize/Overweight Permits: 785-271-3145
Hazardous Materials Permits: 785-291-3092
Vehicle Registration: 785-266-2542
Motor Fuel Tax Office: 785-296-5327
CDL Licensing Information: 785-296-5767

Other Web Sites

Computer Friendly Truckstops

Truckstops that either have easy access to phone jacks for your laptop, or have internet access available onsite.
Take a look >>

Laid over? Where to go, and what to do in Kansas cities.

Advice from other truckers about what to do when you're laid over in Kansas.
Take a look >>