(Monroeville, AL) -- Hornady Transportation has announced the names of inductees into their ONE MILLION MILE CLUB, ONE MILLION SAFE MILE CLUB and TWO MILLION MILE CLUB.
ONE MILLION MILE CLUB inductee was:
- Randall McQueen, Vinemont, AL
Drivers eligible for the ONE MILLION CLUB have 8 years of service and have accumulated a minimum of one million miles.ONE MILLION SAFE MILE CLUB inductees include:
- Willoughby Scott, Charlotte, NC
- Gerald Long, Grayson, KY
- Charles Parker, Monroeville, AL
- Winston Brite, Cawood, KY
- Rafael Olivares, Fayetteville, NC
- Robert Lamoureux, Youngstown, FL
- Paul Jones, Haleyville, AL
- Gary Dubus, Elmore, AL
- Nathan High, Newport News, VA
- Wayne White, Princeton, WVA
- Jerry Tribble, Elizabethton, TN
TWO MILLION CLUB inductees were:
- Gerald Welch, Repton, AL
- Billy Thomas, Columbus GA
- Freddie Hardy, Capital Heights, MD
"We feel it is important for Hornady Transportation to recognize the achievement of our professional drivers," said Chris Hornady, President, Hornady Transportation.
"Our drivers are dedicated to the highest performance of service to our customers and we are proud to recognize them as they are inducted into our Million Miler Clubs."
|About Hornady Established in 1928, Hornady Transportation, LLC is a family-owned and operated flatbed carrier with customization services to meet flatbed transportation needs, from line-haul, regional or dedicated services, business is coordinated through the corporate office in Monroeville, Alabama. For the seventh straight year, Hornady received a Silver Award by Great West Casualty Company for its outstanding safety record.|