National OTR Truck Driving Job in Virginia Beach, VA
Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their national over the road fleet. Home Time options include 12 and 21 days out. Apply today.
- Starting Pay: $.45 to $.53 per practical mile for OTR Drivers
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of Crete OTR drivers average over $76,000 yearly
- Days on the road: 12 – 21
- Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Cruise speed of 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- Pet Policy
- 2 Dogs or Cats
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
About Crete CarrierFor over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.
The post National OTR Truck Driving Job in Virginia Beach, VA appeared first on Crete Carrier Jobs.