Owner Operator Truck Driver Job in Texas – Flexible Hometime
At Shaffer Trucking, we admire the independent spirit. We understand that for us to succeed as a company, you need to succeed. That is why we are here in every step of the process. Owner operators are the true entrepreneurs of trucking – investing their hard earned capital and working hard for the freedom of being their own boss.
At a 99% success rate, we know what it takes for your business to succeed. With outstanding compensation, fuel surcharge payments, IRA contributions, and health insurance options, it’s easy to see why drivers typically stay with Shaffer three times longer than the competition.
The dedicated owner operator truck driver position features flexible home time, a fuel surcharge program and 99.9% no-touch freight.
CDL Owner Operator Truck Drivers will receive a Top Pay Certified compensation plan resulting in an average of $189,000+ per year (not including assessorial pay), at an average of 2,700 miles weekly.
Shaffer Owner Operator Truck Driver Compensation features and information:
- Load select and load planning
- Fuel discounts & surcharge to keep your fuel cost at or below $1.00 per gallon
- Free trailer usage
- Dedicated dispatchers for owner operators
- 28% owner operator turnover at Shaffer Trucking
- Tractor purchase program (sold close to wholesale price)
- Maintenance available at each of our 11 shop locations
- Compensated authorized lumpers, 99.9% no-touch freight.
- Credited base plates and permits
- Guaranteed detention pay at $24/hour
- EZ Pass Provided
For more details on our Owner Operator Program, click here.
Earn the pay you deserve, call a recruiter today at (888) 487-5469.