Northeast Regional Fleet – Weekly Home Time – York, PA
Shaffer Trucking is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Northeast Regional fleet. On this fleet, you can expect to be on out for six days and home weekly, with at least one day home each weekend. Apply Today!
- Starting Pay: $215 per full day worked
- Days on the road: 6
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Fleet Type: Company, Regional
- Job Type: Temperature controlled
- Drivers now cruise at 65 mph!
- Full benefits
- Health for BCBS of Nebraska, dental, life, and 401K
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Contributed $8 million in 2017!
- Pet policy
- 2 cats or dogs
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- Debt free and privately owned
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has an over 80-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry. At Shaffer Trucking, our drivers are our most valuable asset. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.